Perfect Christmas game for fine motor skills development.
How to play?
1. Look at the Playmat, discuss what do you see on it;
2. Count Christmas decorations, snowflakes and flags;
3. Dress the Christmas tree with Christmas toys. Play the memory game. Ask your kid to remember the location of decorations on the Christmas tree, move a few pieces to another place and ask your Little one to put them back. You can also memorize flags sequence.
4. Learn words and concepts "big", "small", "medium" with snowflakes.
5. Remember poems and songs about Christmas tree.
Size of the mat: 9.5 * 9.5 inch