Bright and cozy house with a lot of elements that attached on Velcro. The house has 3 rooms: kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. You can always take this Playbag with you, without fear that numerous Bear’s belongings will be lost: there is a special pocket in the bag so you can put all the small pieces right there.
How to play?
1. Look at the Bear, rooms in a house and the various small items;
2. Discuss the rooms: what items could be in the kitchen? What items should be in the bathroom? In the bathroom?
3. Come up with a name for the Bear. Wear him, feed, bath and put to the bed;
4. Learn the words and concepts of "high-low", "top-bottom", "right-left";
5. Look at the doll clothes. Discuss what Clothing you can wear in warm weather, and what in a cold;
6. Teach your child to work on speech instructions:
- sort food items and put them on the table;
- put the bowl on the highest shelf;
- hide the bear under the blanket;
- put the ball in the bottom drawer of the closet;
- put the soap on the shelf on the right;
- hide the bag in the closet, etc.
7. Ask the child to tell what these items are for:
- soap - comb - towel
- bag - blanket
- ball - book
- spoon - bowl
8. Count the items. Etc.